|Hela Smoked Paprika
|Hela Chilli broken
|Hela Parsley shredded
|Hela Oregano shredded
|Hela Black Pepper No.12
- Preheat the oven to 220 C.
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan with medium heat. Add the garlic, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes and oregano, and stir fry for fragrance.
- Clean and dry the chicken drumsticks and season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the drumsticks and ensure the chicken drumsticks are evenly coated.
- Place the chicken drumsticks on the baking tray and bake for about 40 minutes or until chicken legs are cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve them hot with your favorite side dishes