My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
|Cabbage (Finely chopped)||150|
|Sichuan BBQ Spice||2.5|
|Tian Tian Everyday Seasoning||4.5|
1. Slice the cabbage and mix with salt in a large mixing bowl and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Squeeze the liquid from the cabbage
3. Combine the cabbage with the minced pork, Salt, Sichuan BBQ Spice, Tian Tian Seasoning, Seasoning oil, Soy sauce and Water.
4. Prepare a small bowl of water, the bowl of filing, dumpling wrapping pastry and a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Place 25g of the filling on each dumpling pastry and dip your fingers in the bowl of water and run it around the edge of the dumpling to seal the dumpling
6. Fold the dumpling in half and press the top closed and fold the two corners together and place it on the baking sheet.
7. Repeat with all the pastries and filling
8. Line a steamer basket with parchment and steam over simmering water for about 10 minutes.