|Hengstenberg Sauerkraut||770 g|
|Champignon Mushrooms||400 g|
|Hengstenberg Cornichon Cocktails||6|
|Olive Oil||4 Tbsp|
|Beef Chuck Cubed||600 g|
|Hela Paprika Ground ASTA 100||1 Tbsp|
|Hela Bay Leaves Whole||2|
|Beef Stock||800 ml|
|Sour Cream||4 Tbsp|
|Hela Pepper Black Ground||To taste|
|Hela Freeze Dried Parsley||For garnish|
- Clean and slice mushrooms, mince shallots and slice cornichons horizontally.
- Add oil to the pan over medium-high heat, then add mushrooms and shallots. Sauté for approximate 3 minutes or until fragrant. Add beef chuck and continue to cook until browned on all sides.
- Add ground paprika and bay leaf, salt, and pepper to taste and mix to combine. Add beef stock.
- Lower heat to a simmer, then add Sauerkraut and continue to cook for an approximate 30-40 minutes until the beef is tender. Add sugar to taste, then stir in the sliced cornichons. Remove from heat.
- Transfer stew to two serving dishes and garnish with sour cream, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.