|Ribeye or scotch fillet||1-2 pcs|
|Unsalted butter||5 tbsp|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Hela Freeze Dried Parsley||½ cup|
|Hela Black Pepper No.12||¼ tsp|
|Hela Chilli Broken flakes||½ tsp|
|Yellow onion, diced||½|
|Garlic cloves, diced||1 tbsp|
|Cilantro chopped||½ cup|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
- For chimichurri sauce - Mix all ingredients, except olive oil and lemon juice into food processor/blender and blend.
- Blend ingredients until fine and add the remaining items (olive oil and lemon juice) into mixture.
- Blend until desired consistency, place sauce aside in a bowl.
- Chimichurri sauce can be prepared and refrigerated for 24 hours before serving.
- Lightly season the steak with salt and black pepper.
- Heat pan and sear steak for 3-4 mins on each side for medium rare.
- Allow steak to cool before slicing, serve chimichurri sauce on steak or at the side.