|Hela Mistura De Tomato
|Hela Freeze Dried Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 190 C.
- Place the baguette rolls and cut-side-up on a clean work surface.
- Mix the Mistura De Tomato with the water until the water is evenly absorbed and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a small pan with medium-high heat. Add the mincemeat and cook it for 10 minutes or until they become nice and brown.
- Add the Mistura De Tomato mixture into the pan and stir gently with the mincemeat for 5 minutes and allow it to cool.
- Cover on half with the minced meat on baguette.
- Peel the onion and cut into fine rings, place on the rolls together with the grated cheese.
- Bake the rolls until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley and serve them warm